Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers
Rebate Offer (when available):
- The Claim Rebate Form must be submitted after you have secured your lease, and no later than 30 days after your move-in date.
- Lease Term must be 6 months or longer.
- Monthly Rental Rate must be at least $500.
- Property must have been referred by one of our locator agents.
- “Apartment Buddy” must be listed as the sole referral source on the Guest Card (initial visit) & Rental Application. If any other referral source is mentioned to any representative of the property or their sister property, either verbally or in writing, this rebate offer is void. In the case of multiple applicants for a single unit, “Apartment Buddy” must be listed as the sole referral source on all Guest Cards and Rental Applications of ALL applicants over the age of 18.
- A limited number of properties have additional requirements that must be met to be eligible for a higher rebate amount, such as Apartment Buddy registering you prior to your initial property visit. If you would like to ensure that all requirements are met to be eligible for the higher rebate amount, please contact us prior to visiting properties.
- No one on the lease agreement can be a former tenant of the property, a former tenant of a sister property, an employee of the property or an employee of a sister property.
- Only one rebate per leased apartment unit will be processed. If multiple applicants submit the Claim Rebate Form for the same leased unit, only the first Claim Rebate Form received will be processed.
- All obligations and conditions of the lease must be met, including making timely rent payments with sufficient funds, and remaining at the property for the duration of the lease term.
- If we are unable to collect our referral fee from the property for any reason, this rebate offer will be void.
- Please allow 2-12 weeks to receive your rebate. If you have not received your rebate after 12 weeks, please Contact Us to inquire on the status.
- All rebate checks must be cashed within 60 days of the check date (the date the check was issued), otherwise, the check and this rebate offer will be void.
- Rebate Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers, including the Rebate Chart , can be modified at any time without notice. However, rebates will be processed and honored based on the Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers that were in effect on the date the Claim Rebate Form was submitted.
- Payment of the rebate is subject to the consent of the principals the locator represents.
- This rebate offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
All Data (written & verbal):
Apartment Buddy utilizes the services of a reputable 3rd party data provider, and although reasonable efforts are made to provide updated information, Apartment Buddy does not guarantee the accuracy of any of the information on this website, and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, or outdated data.
All advertised prices are based on move-in date, lease term, and availability. Each unit does not necessarily have all of the advertised features and amenities the property offers. Property’s pricing, specials, availability, features and amenities are subject to change without notice. Always confirm all unit and lease details with property’s authorized representative prior to signing your lease.
Apartment Buddy respects your privacy and will not share or sell your information to anyone else. We promise!
Required Notice for Leases over One Year:
If you will be signing a lease for a term greater than one year, please read Information about Brokerage Services .